- Do I need to create an account to make a purchase?
- You are not required to create an account in order to make a purchase, but creating an account is a quick and easy process when checking out. The information you provide will allow us to serve you better.
- How do I create an account?
- Creating an account is quick and easy: when checking out on the Checkout page, simply check the box next to Register Account and enter an account password.
Important: Please be sure the information you provide is correct and that there are no grammatical errors in your address. This will allow us to provide you with the timeliest service possible.
- Are there any password restrictions?
- Your password must contain a minimum of 6 characters. We strongly suggest using both numbers and letters for better security.
- How can I verify my account?
- To verify your account and all personal information, simply enter the email address and password you used when you signed up.
- Forgot your password?
- If you forget your password, simply click Forgot your password on the Customer page. You will be asked to enter your email address (the one provided at sign-up). Once entered, click Submit and you will receive a password reset request by email. Simply follow the instructions provided in this email to reset your password.
- Forgot your username?
- If you forget your username, simply click Forgot your username on the Customer page. You will be asked to enter your email address (the one provided at sign-up). Once entered, click Submit and you will receive your username by email.
- How do I change my password?
- To change your password, simply go to the Customer page and click Edit Account. You will be asked to enter your new password twice before being allowed to submit the change.
- What do I do if I forget my email address?
- How do I change my email address?
- To change your email address, simply go to the Customer page and click Edit Account. Replace the actual email by your new email and click to save.