Social Media Community Management and Commenting Policy
Welcome to the Mteryti Facebook page. The page aims to rally women and health professionals within a community in order to share and discuss topics surrounding supplementation and pregnancy. To ensure an environment conducive to open dialogue and resourcefulness, please abide by the following simple rules:
- Be yourself: publish only what belongs to you, do not try to impersonate someone else and always present the source of the information you are sharing when required.
- Do not play doctor: please refrain from offering medical advice. Medical questions should be addressed to your physician or other licensed health care provider. The information on this page is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem.
- Be respectful: do not defame, libel, ridicule, mock, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse, bully, trick, defraud or mislead other users. Do not make any offensive or inappropriate comments that are connected to religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. Avoid profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language.
- Use common sense: do not provide personal information that might be used to compromise your location, identity or livelihood. We do not necessarily endorse and are not responsible for the comments, references (including reference to particular people), opinions, claims, advice or other content shared here by any visitor.
- Respect our content: all of the content that Mteryti creates or posts on this channel, including videos, texts, photos, and other visual elements, is protected under the American and international trademark and copyright laws, is subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by Mteryti.
- Disclose Any Connections to Mteryti: if you are an employee of or have a material connection to Mteryti and are interacting in your personal capacity, you must disclose your association with Mteryti.
- Inappropriate Content May Be Taken Down: content that does not respect this page’s rules or Facebook’s general guidelines may be removed without notice. Comments may also be reviewed prior to posting, so your comment may not appear right away.
Thank you for your confidence and for being an active part of this lively, passionate and dedicated group to pregnancy and supplementation. To submit information or to ask a question, please contact us by private message.